Why this blog? What is it about? What's the point?
I'm not really why. There are many reasons for it - I enjoy writing and I need to do it more. I feel like I have something to say, but I'm not sure what about. I need to find a way to work through the church stuff. (A quick shout out to my fellow excommunicated friends!)
I can tell you what this blog is not.
It is NOT an attempt to convert anyone. It is not my job to save anyone. I'm not entirely sure I know how to define salvation right now.
It is NOT a commercial for church. I realize that if you have been reading this without knowing too much of my story - that might surprise. But stay tuned and you'll see - just trust me on that one.
It is NOT a testimony about how Christianity is the only way. I don't think it is. I doubt any organized religion is.
It is NOT meant to make you feel inferior in your faith, church attendance or spirituality. My apologies if you ever feel that way from my words. Please make your journey your own and don't allow my ramblings to negatively impact it.
So I'm not really sure what it is, but I think I'll just take it one day at a time and try to find out.
2 comments:
Just write. Write what comes to mind or to your heart. It's you're blog to do with as you feel led. One day at time is how our story is really "written." So that's how we'll take it.
Love you.
I'm enjoying your entries. No worries here...I'm not judging...just enjoying your story and getting to know you more with each read my friend! Hugs.
Post a Comment