I attended church regularly. Not just Sunday School - my gathering of people all my age, but worship services as well.
I read my bible very often. Nearly daily. Sometimes I used a bible devotional materials like 365 Bible - a passage every day for a year or something similar.
I journaled nearly daily. My thoughts, my interpretations of the Scriptures, my prayers to God, my struggles.
I participated in youth events at my church. Choirs, retreats, mission trips, camps, just about anything they did, I was there.
I socialized with people who shared my faith. Now, get this clear - I didn't ONLY socialize with people who shared my faith, but I felt it was important to have some people very close to me who understood where I was going and what I was feeling.
This is just a brief overview. But I'll get into more depth on these topics later.
No comments:
Post a Comment