Paul Harvey passed away at age 90 after more than a century doing radio.
I have fond memories of Paul Harvey. Sitting in the car with my father, running errands, going to school or just driving around. Mr. Harvey would tell us some stories, some news and of course "the rest of the story"
Mr. Harvey was a part of my childhood and a voice that automatically conjures up time with my dad. We both loved him and he gave us plenty to talk about. In college, I worked at my dad's company for a short while and Mr. Harvey was always on on the drive home. At the end of a (mostly boring for me) day, Paul Harvey would keep me awake and then give me conversation with my father.
For that, I thank you Mr. Harvey. I wish your family peace and hope you are full of joy and free of suffering.
No comments:
Post a Comment