Saturday, February 14, 2009

45/365 Love

Happy Valentine's Day!

I had a wonderful Valentine's gift last night- nearly two hours of uninterrupted time with one of my best friends. This is a rare and precious gift, now that we are older, married and working. Between juggling spouses, families and jobs - we just don't have the time we used to. 

While chatting, we reminisced about some of our best Valentine's days when we were younger. We would spend hours creating construction paper and glitter Valentine's for our friends (all girls) and just having the best time. That was back in the years where there were no demands for our time or attention.

I'm so glad we have those memories. 

I was also reminded of this passage: 

Ecclesiastes 4:12

By yourself, you're unprotected, with a friend you can face the worst. 

Here's hoping you experience some love in your life today!


No comments:

Post a Comment