You were warned!
How cute is that?
This was our first Halloween in our house, so I was really excited to participate in the neighborhood trick or treating. All the neighbors come out and set up in their front yards and drive ways. There are quite a few haunted yards and one neighbor even turns their garage into a haunted house!
I had 4 bags of candy and a bunch of toys (I give kids the option of something to eat or something to play with.) I also had a bunch of goldfish crackers for the little ones.
I WAY underestimated how much candy we needed. We must have had hundreds of kids, because I was cleaned out fast! I was scrounging around in the pantry for every possible treat I could find. Luckily I found a stash of old geocaching toys to supplement my supply! Next year, lesson learned!
Lukas helped give out treats for a while too.
Our neighbor's daughter LOVES Lukas.
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!


No comments:
Post a Comment