Monday, October 8, 2012

Meeting new friends from Georgia

This weekend we were thrilled to introduce Lukas to some of our best friends. 

Rick, Angie, Emily and Christopher journeyed from Atlanta to finally meet him. Sweet Emily (who I still can't believe is 10 years old), is one of the reasons I knew my husband was the one for me. Watching him hold baby Emily and reevaluate his opinions on having kids, I was hooked. So it was a special moment for me to see baby Emily cradling my baby. 

A quick trip into the way back machine   
Emily and Sara - circa 2003
Matt and Emily circa 2003
 





















Now look at her! 
Emily wearing Lukas

We love the Claussens so much and it was a joy to have them spend the weekend with us. 


Emily is a great babysitter!


The boys hanging out in PJ's


Chris and Lukie

A quick day trip to ride the Monster Swamp truck


Few things are sweeter than baby cuddles


Chris and Lukas, chilling in the rocker



We love you guys! Can't wait until the next time we see you!!!!!!!!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment