We didn't just meet friends and family in Miami, we had many adventures!
Getting reconnected with the Stelle family was the first and best part of the whole trip.
 |
| Chatting with Grandpa |
 |
| "Grandpa, your hands are bigger than mine!" |
 |
| Oh, hi Grammy!!!!!!!!!! |
 |
| Uncle David, I missed you soooooooooo much! |
Lukas had professional pictures done with his grandparents. I can't wait to see them all again, they were wonderful!
 |
| Grammy, Grandpa, we are looking good! |
My mom and I went to introduce Lukas to Marjorie. She's my godfather's mother and she's been a part of my life since before my birth. She is an amazing woman and I truly loved seeing her with my son.
 |
| Love.... |
 |
| Marjorie's brag books |
Grammy and Grandpa took Lukas on his first walk around their block. I went on this same walk with them 34 years ago.
 |
| Ready to go guys! |
 |
| History repeats itself |
While Lukas was on his walk, he gave his Grammy a gift. If you look very close, you can see there is a Pandora bead on his paci. Lukas picked out a lovely bead with his birthstone on it - what a sweet boy!
 |
| I love you Grammy! |
The best part of our time in Miami was lots of time with Grammy and Grandpa. There just weren't enough hours in the day!
 |
| Morning sleepies with Grammy |
 |
| I'm gonna get your nose Grammy! |
 |
| "So, then the dragon was chasing me....." |
 |
| "You don't say!" |
One of the coolest things we did was at the Deering Estate. My parents' neighbors are photographers and they were doing a calender shoot. There is a possibility that Lukie might in the calender, so we were invited to be part of a special morning shoot at the Deering Estate.
 |
| Grandpa, it's very bright here! |
 |
| Matching outfits |
 |
| His eyes look so blue here! |
 |
| Lukie with the model |
 |
| Lukas being adored by the models |
 |
| Lukas and Grammy at the Atlantic Ocean! |
 |
| Lukas and Mama at the Atlantic Ocean for the first time! |
 |
| Lukas and Mama at the Deering Estate |
Lukas got to visit Uncle David at his house. He liked it very much.
 |
| "Your house is cool Uncle David!" |
The pumpkin patch was a highlight of the trip for me. I love being able to continue these traditions with my son.
Grammy and Grandpa surprised us with a brand new car! Well, new to Lukas anyway. He will love it when he is just a little bit older!
Babies for Obama!
No comments:
Post a Comment