Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Surprise Shower :)

Today the students I teach, their parents, and my great coworkers threw a surprise baby shower for me and the other pregnant teacher I work with.

How cool is that????????

I'm so impressed that my students managed to keep it a surprise!


We walked into the dining hall and this crowd of nearly 140 students created us with giant cakes and a really sweet version of "Happy Baby to You" (aka Happy Birthday).

Erica and I

The kids made and signed a giant card for me - I cried while reading it this afternoon. 






  

I can't even begin to talk about how generous the gifts are! This is so very exciting and I'm looking forward to going through each gift. It's overwhelming how much love and kindness I've felt today and how many people are already looking forward to knowing our baby. 



No comments:

Post a Comment