Friday, May 25, 2012

Build a library baby shower

Today, some of my coworkers threw me the most wonderful baby shower. The theme was building the baby's library and everything was book related. This is what I came into this afternoon....



The entire table was covered with delicious food that was connected to a classic children's book. Here are some details:

Pasta Salad with Strega Nona


Lovely fruit and a stuffed caterpillar with The Very Hungry Caterpillar



Delicious cookies with If You Give a Mouse a Cookie...




Gummy fish with with One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish

Moon Pies with Good Night Moon ABC


Ham sandwiches and deviled green eggs with Green Eggs and Ham


Meatballs with Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

 Pigs in a blanket with The Three Little Pigs


The jewel of the shower was the amazing cake made by the incredibly talented Kalena Meyers. How cool is this?



More details from the shower



Thanks Maureen and Kalena, it was a WONDERFUL afternoon! Baby Parets is so lucky to have so many gifted, talented, and loving people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must tell you that I just LOVE THIS THEME IDEA!!!!!

Post a Comment